PositiveSingles.com - the largest STD-single dating site!

Google

Thursday, August 04, 2005

It's cool to have HSV

It's so nice to be able to relax and be myself around other "herpsters" and flirt if flirting is in order and not feel like I have to "pull back" lol. If you've ever gone to a herpes gathering, I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from :-)

To the rest of you who have never gone to a Herpes social gathering, you really should go. You're first gathering with all of these new "strangers" will be real scary at first, butterflies and the works, and realize that all of us have gone through it as well. The cool part is that we all have something in common before we even walk in the door. :-) I drive anywhere's from 2 to 8 hours to make new friends and always look forward and always feel welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google