PositiveSingles.com - the largest STD-single dating site!

Google

Monday, October 17, 2005

Herpes Awareness - High Priority???

AIDS Education Takes Precedent. Full article here

Because this does happen, makes for a good reason for people like me to be
about herpes. It's important for others to realize that being
aware is so important. It's simply a morally correct thing to know about
and be aware about. That's what has been wrong with society over the last
20 years or so is that because there are so many other diseases which are
"after all is said and done" life threatening and herpes is so prevalent,
but the bottom line is, just because it's prevelent, doesn't mean we shouldn't
be talking about and educating the youth as well as adults. It just amazes
me how ignorant society is, but on the other hand, I also understand that
if you're not directly impacted about it, you don't worry about it. You know
"it won't happen to me" LOLOL I laugh now, after having gone through alot
of emotional baggage, concerns and fears. I've gotten grounded again and to
me it's not a big deal. It is but it isn't, ya know.

Read the entire article here:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google