PositiveSingles.com - the largest STD-single dating site!

Google

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Let this Girl alone!!

Dang, I guess nothing is sacred with anyone. Katie Holmes is about to be married to Tom Cruise in one of the most talked about weddings of 2006. I can't say how many times that stress is herpes biggest enemy and sure enough, Katie has apparently been suffering an oral outbreak. Poor thing, I wish she'd just join all of us in Herpes Awareness and step up to be a Herpes Hero.

Message to Katie: Just breathe girl, you'll be ok. I don't wish this infringement on your personal life on anyone so hang in there. I guess I should be lucky that my herpes is not easily seen by the naked eye. I guess there are pros and cons to having genital herpes vs. oral herpes.

source:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google